The Svenson Group, Inc., on behalf of The Hollister Family Properties Trust, is thrilled to announce the publication of new paperback and eBook editions of The Happy Hollisters series, now available world-wide!
In addition to being a publishing company, the Svenson Group is an independent direct-to-consumer marketing services company whose clients have included publishers, catalogers, non-profits, retailers, and entertainment marketers. The Svenson Group has delivered new revenue streams and increased profits for its clients through a wide range of project assignments including:
• Strategic multichannel direct marketing planning and execution
• Customer acquisition and retention campaigns
• Direct mail, catalogs, eNewsletters, email marketing, social media, internet marketing, SEO, subscriptions, newsletters, continuities, and clubs
• Product launch management, affiliate marketing, and online customer communication funnels
• Direct response advertising creation
• Customer database and communication strategy
• New product development and market research
• Media planning, operations, and product fulfillment
• Financial planning, analysis, and forecasting
• Complete profit center management
Andy Svenson III has over 30 years of experience in direct response marketing and a record of success on both the agency and client sides of the business. As a consultant, he has increased revenues and launched major direct-to-consumer marketing programs for clients such as Warner Music Group, Bose Incorporated, Naxos USA, Blue Note Label Group, Putumayo World Music, Inner Traditions/Healing Arts Press, New York Times Magazine Group, Castalian Inc., and American Express Publishing. Before starting his consulting business, he had been a marketing executive, strategist, and project leader for companies including Time-Life Music, Rivertown Trading Company (Minnesota Public Radio), Rodale Press, and Special Interest Video. His specialty is the development and operation of programs and products marketed through e-commerce, catalogs, direct mail, DRTV, continuity and club programs, and special market partnerships.